Thinking of doing a detox?
This video covers the 10 best foods you can eat to detox your body naturally in 2021, all while using safe ingredients and herbs. Detoxing is a great way to rid your body of toxins so you can move forward with your health and wellness goals.
No artificial or synthetic supplements found here! In this video, we talk about 10 naturally-occurring foods and ingredients that support your liver’s greatest function – removing harmful toxins from your body. Detoxification is also a healthy way to support natural weight loss without the need for drugs, pills, or fad diets.
These are our favorite foods to eat for a natural detox:
- Ginger is a common natural treatment for indigestion, and has been used to help decrease bloating and intestinal cramping. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, and can boost weight loss.
- Garlic has sulfur compounds that can detoxify heavy metals and protect against organ damage. It also has many science-backed benefits for overall health, like antioxidant effects, immune-boosting effects, and contains vitamins (Manganese, Vitamin B6, Selenium, Fiber).
- Marshmallow root has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It may be used to treat digestive issues, including protecting the lining of the digestive tract.
- Oregano leaf can be used to treat heartburn and bloating issues, as well as respiratory disorders and skin conditions.
- Fenugreek seed was historically used in Chinese medicine to treat multiple diseases, including skin conditions. Its benefits can include appetite control, and a reduction of heartburn and inflammation, and it can have many other holistic health effects on the body.
- Burdock root is known to have strong antioxidant effects and can remove toxins from the bloodstream. It may also be used to treat skin issues.
- Dandelion root contains vitamins A, C, K, and E, as well as iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It may support digestion and treat constipation, and also may protect liver tissue.
- Slippery elm bark is known to have a soothing effect on the gastrointestinal tract. It may also help relieve symptoms associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Milk thistle seed extract is known to promote liver protection and is often used to treat those with liver damage. It can also have antioxidant, antiviral, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Natural stimulant laxatives – cascara sagrada bark, senna leaf extract, buckthorn bark, aloe vera, and yellow dock root.
All of these ingredients are great for stimulating those bowel movements to naturally detox your body, but they also offer many other overall health benefits as well! Health and wellness is not about taking dietary shortcuts, but about maximizing and supporting your body’s natural ability to cleanse itself, synthesize the right foods and ingredients, and flush out toxins while keeping in the good stuff.
Our favorite Detox supplement:
If you have trouble including all these ingredients in your diet, check out our favorite supplement called SupraDetox, which includes all the foods we just mentioned – SupraDetox
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you don’t miss our future videos on health, wellness, fitness, and more! Also, check out our other great health, fitness, and personal care products HERE.